If you are currently chronically sick or disabled, you may be eligible for VAT relief against purchases of Mouletec products. Please note there are penalties for making false declarations.
How do you make a VAT relief claim?
- First you need to place your order online. You will be charged the full amount of the item you wish to purchase less any promotional discounts.
- Then download and/or print off our VAT Declaration Form. Please complete it in full and don't forget to sign where indicated. Incomplete forms may result in a delay in processing your claim.
- Post the form back to Accounts Department, Mouletec International Limited, Leigh House, Weald Road, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4SX.
- Once we have received your completed form (clearly signed and dated), your order total will be adjusted to take into account your VAT claim back. N.B delivery charges are excluded for VAT relief claims.
- If you have paid in full, a refund will be made electronically back to the credit or debit card you originally used when placing your order. Please allow up to 10 working days for funds to be transferred.
- Please note: you are making a self-declaration. Employees of Mouletec International Limited and its agents and representatives are cannot advise you on your eligibility or otherwise.
- Mouletec International Limited will not be liable for any subsequent repayments of VAT or other subsequent charges levied by HMRC should your claim for a refund be made under false pretences.